Girl Scout sets up cookie shop outside San Francisco pot club
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- It's Girl Scout cookie season; they've been out in force for a couple of weeks now. One savvy scout is getting a leg up on the competition with a unique sales location -- outside a medical marijuana dispensary in San Francisco's Mission District.
Danielle Lei, 13, reportedly sold out of cookies in 45 minutes when she set up her table in front of the Green Cross dispensary on Mission Street.
Danielle's mom Carol says selling cookies teaches her two girls goal-setting, decision making management, people skills and business ethics.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 26 min ago
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 24 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 54 min ago
- Students learn science through unique course 46 min ago
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham' 15 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
15 min ago