Girl Scout sets up cookie shop outside San Francisco pot club
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- It's Girl Scout cookie season; they've been out in force for a couple of weeks now. One savvy scout is getting a leg up on the competition with a unique sales location -- outside a medical marijuana dispensary in San Francisco's Mission District.
Danielle Lei, 13, reportedly sold out of cookies in 45 minutes when she set up her table in front of the Green Cross dispensary on Mission Street.
Danielle's mom Carol says selling cookies teaches her two girls goal-setting, decision making management, people skills and business ethics.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 38 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 1 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter 39 min ago
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- Mutton bustin' champ had second thoughts
31 min ago