JetBlue offers new unlimited flight package
NEW YORK -- JetBlue is introducing several new, three-month unlimited flight plans in an attempt to attract more higher-paying business travelers.
The BluePass tickets, available only for departures from Boston Logan International Airport or Long Beach Airport, will be on sale between Aug. 22 and Nov. 22.
The first option costs $1299 and allows travel between Long Beach and nine Western cities. The second, at $1499, offers Boston fliers unlimited travel to 13 cities in the Northeast and MidAtlantic. The third option is $1999 for travel between Boston and 32 cities nonstop and 22 additional cities through connections at New York, Orlando or Ft. Lauderdale.
Customers of the New York carrier can book starting Aug. 15. There are no change fees or blackout dates with the pass.
- One dead, several injured in bar shooting 2 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Family affected by HPD homicide probe speaks out
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Rockets fall to Portland again, down 2-0 in series
- Authorities: Deadly wreck sparked by fleeing driver 16 min ago
- Job fair today only for veterans, spouses 15 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Two people shot outside auto shop
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Cy-Fair ISD: Bible OK to bring for independent reading
- Fetal tissue used to power Oregon homes