Report lists this year's best and worst jobs
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- CareerCast.com just unveiled its best and worst jobs of the year.
The report found being a lumberjack is the worst job in the world. The website looked at things like physical labor involved, work environment, stress level and income to create the list.
Others at the bottom include dairy farmers, oil rig workers, waiters and waitress. Plus, radio and TV broadcasters have slightly better careers, according to the report, than dishwashers and meter readers.
So what are the best jobs? The site's top 5 were software engineers, actuaries, human resources managers, dental hygienists and financial planners.
You can see the full list and read more about how they came up with it by checking the CareerCast.com website.
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 9 min ago
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd