H&M announces opening date
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston shoppers, mark your calendars! The opening date for a local H&M store has finally been announced.
Opening May 31 at noon, H&M at Baybrook Mall will give Houston shoppers access to the latest trends at low prices.
"With numerous successful openings in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, H&M is thrilled to enter yet another market in the great state of Texas" says Daniel Kulle, U.S. President for H&M.
The H&M at Baybrook Mall will offer clothing for men, women and children. This location will also carry H&M's new plus-size line.
In celebration of opening day, shoppers can expect giveaways and special offers. For more information, call 281-280-0051.
A second Houston location is being planned for the Willowbrook Mall, but an opening date for that store has not been announced.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 29 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW 38 min ago
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations 15 min ago
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses 56 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'