H&M announces opening date
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston shoppers, mark your calendars! The opening date for a local H&M store has finally been announced.
Opening May 31 at noon, H&M at Baybrook Mall will give Houston shoppers access to the latest trends at low prices.
"With numerous successful openings in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, H&M is thrilled to enter yet another market in the great state of Texas" says Daniel Kulle, U.S. President for H&M.
The H&M at Baybrook Mall will offer clothing for men, women and children. This location will also carry H&M's new plus-size line.
In celebration of opening day, shoppers can expect giveaways and special offers. For more information, call 281-280-0051.
A second Houston location is being planned for the Willowbrook Mall, but an opening date for that store has not been announced.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 45 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released 1 min ago
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced 34 min ago
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake 38 min ago
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store' 32 min ago
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison 16 min ago
- Man held up on his way home from bank 4 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
59 min ago
43 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos