Texas-based Omni Hotels to acquire 5 resorts
IRVING, TX -- Omni Hotels & Resorts has reached a deal to buy five resorts from KSL Capital Partners, LLC.
Irving-based Omni did not disclose a purchase price in the agreement announced Wednesday for properties in Texas, California, North Carolina and Virginia.
The sites are Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Austin; La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, Calif.; Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage, Calif; The Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C.; and The Homestead in Hot Springs, Va.
The deal adds nearly 2,400 rooms, more than 30 restaurants, three water parks, a ski facility and five spas to Omni's Resort Collection of nearly 60 luxury hotel complexes.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area?
- Ike-damaged Galveston church gets facelift
45 min ago