Texas-based Omni Hotels to acquire 5 resorts
IRVING, TX -- Omni Hotels & Resorts has reached a deal to buy five resorts from KSL Capital Partners, LLC.
Irving-based Omni did not disclose a purchase price in the agreement announced Wednesday for properties in Texas, California, North Carolina and Virginia.
The sites are Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Austin; La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, Calif.; Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage, Calif; The Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C.; and The Homestead in Hot Springs, Va.
The deal adds nearly 2,400 rooms, more than 30 restaurants, three water parks, a ski facility and five spas to Omni's Resort Collection of nearly 60 luxury hotel complexes.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation 6 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are struggling
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- Mobile home fire claims life of one person in NE Houston
- Study to test 'chocolate' pills for heart health
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Malaysia: Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last word
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI 54 min ago
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded