McDonalds cutting ties with ketchup giant
McDonald's is cutting ties with condiment giant Heinz after management changes there.
A former Burger King CEO became head of Heinz in June. Heinz is led by Bernardo Hees, who is also a partner at 3G Capital. 3G teamed up with Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway to buy Heinz earlier this year. Hees still serves as vice chairman of Burger King's board.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 3 min ago
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak