McDonalds cutting ties with ketchup giant
McDonald's is cutting ties with condiment giant Heinz after management changes there.
A former Burger King CEO became head of Heinz in June. Heinz is led by Bernardo Hees, who is also a partner at 3G Capital. 3G teamed up with Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway to buy Heinz earlier this year. Hees still serves as vice chairman of Burger King's board.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 15 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 17 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug