Burger King to bring back Big Mac copycat
NEW YORK -- What has two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions on a sesame bun? Burger King's latest sandwich.
The Miami-based chain says it's bringing back its "Big King" sandwich, which looks a lot like the popular Big Mac made by its bigger rival McDonald's. The company says it's an addition to the permanent menu rolling out this week.
Burger King says it previously offered the Big King as a limited-time offer. But back then, it didn't have a middle bun, a Big Mac signature, like it does now.
It's just the latest move by Burger King that seems to pay more than a little homage to the Golden Arches.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 1 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 49 min ago
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days 20 min ago
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal