Survey shows 16 percent in US hate their jobs
A new survey from Monster.com says 16 percent of Americans flat out hate their jobs.
In fact, according to the website, American workers are the most unhappy in the world. The main factor behind all the dissatisfaction is money.
About 21 percent of workers whose salary was less than $50,000 a year are unhappy, compared to only 10 percent who made more than $50,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 35 min ago
- Recognize either of these guys?
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves