Survey shows 16 percent in US hate their jobs
A new survey from Monster.com says 16 percent of Americans flat out hate their jobs.
In fact, according to the website, American workers are the most unhappy in the world. The main factor behind all the dissatisfaction is money.
About 21 percent of workers whose salary was less than $50,000 a year are unhappy, compared to only 10 percent who made more than $50,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Child left sleeping on Pasadena ISD school bus
- Driver ends up in San Antonio swimming pool
- Newborn tips scales at 14.5 pounds
- Cabbies compete for ride business
31 min ago
- What should you know about ride sharing
53 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos