Girl thrilled by Justin Bieber tickets after being scammed
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A mom planning a birthday surprise for her daughter wound up with a sickening feeling, but in the end, Bieber fever won out for the night.
Last night we told you about a Kingwood mom who bought two tickets to the Justin Bieber concert that turned out to be fakes. The seller posted the tickets for sale on Craigslist and would only take cash for them.
During our story we spoke with Kayla Ramsey at Midtown Tickets about how to spot a fake. Kayla graciously offered to give the mom two real tickets.
As you can see from the photos, there was (at least) one very excited young lady at the Toyota Center last night.
Remember, when buying tickets on the resale market, use a credit card so you can dispute the charge if a problem pops up. It's also a good idea to buy from a dealer who has a store front, so you can talk to someone if the tickets are not real.
action13, jeff ehling
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations 19 min ago
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 26 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 28 min ago
- Suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- No more ice, but cold weather continues