Consumer Reports: Whirlpool admits microwave hazard
HOUSTON -- Whirlpool is now acknowledging that a version of its KitchenAid microwave oven can malfunction.
Whirlpool initially denied the self starts, but the company is now offering free repairs.
Consumer Reports has a full report on the situation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Sketch released of suspect in elderly woman assault
- Smash-and-grab suspects lead police on chase
- Photos: 7 big brands that are struggling 16 min ago
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Video: Why ABC-13 anchors don't wear green on St....
- Mobile home fire claims life of one person in NE Houston 45 min ago
- Study to test 'chocolate' pills for heart health 13 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Malaysia: Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last word
- Officer-involved shooting under investigation in SW Houston
- Indianapolis Colts owner arrested for DWI
- Residents jump from windows to escape apartment fire
- Don't click on those Malaysia Airlines Facebook posts
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded