Trendy bandage dress flatters all shapes and sizes
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It's a hot look for the summer months, a dress that's truly one style fits all. It can be worn to work, or out for a night of fun. Stylists say it you buy anything this summer to wear, this is your best bet.
It's called the bandage dress and it's been trendy for a little while, but the designer versions can cost quite a bit, but we found this one size fits all dress for less.
The body conscious dress is made to fit women of all different shapes and sizes. The material stretches like shape wear, meant to emphasize your form and features. Brook Wilson with Vickie Lynn's Boutique says it pulls everything in without the added addition of shape wear in Houston's hot summer months.
action13, patricia lopez
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security 25 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- John Paul's legacy stained by sex abuse scandal 28 min ago
- Video: Preparing for canonization of Popes John...
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 4 min ago
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20 12 min ago
- Sleeping girl killed after car drives into home 55 min ago
- Police: Man pelted woman at egg decorating party 51 min ago