Trendy bandage dress flatters all shapes and sizes
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It's a hot look for the summer months, a dress that's truly one style fits all. It can be worn to work, or out for a night of fun. Stylists say it you buy anything this summer to wear, this is your best bet.
It's called the bandage dress and it's been trendy for a little while, but the designer versions can cost quite a bit, but we found this one size fits all dress for less.
The body conscious dress is made to fit women of all different shapes and sizes. The material stretches like shape wear, meant to emphasize your form and features. Brook Wilson with Vickie Lynn's Boutique says it pulls everything in without the added addition of shape wear in Houston's hot summer months.
action13, patricia lopez
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties 59 min ago
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- Live: Share Your Holidays Food Drive 21 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Ice storm in North Texas cuts power to more than 250K 28 min ago
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos