Trendy bandage dress flatters all shapes and sizes
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It's a hot look for the summer months, a dress that's truly one style fits all. It can be worn to work, or out for a night of fun. Stylists say it you buy anything this summer to wear, this is your best bet.
It's called the bandage dress and it's been trendy for a little while, but the designer versions can cost quite a bit, but we found this one size fits all dress for less.
The body conscious dress is made to fit women of all different shapes and sizes. The material stretches like shape wear, meant to emphasize your form and features. Brook Wilson with Vickie Lynn's Boutique says it pulls everything in without the added addition of shape wear in Houston's hot summer months.
action13, patricia lopez
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands 49 min ago
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway
- Free Stuff Friday!
- Will Pearland mom be named most 'unstoppable' today?
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Photos: Jet's landing gear collapses in Philadelphia
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale