Do-It-Yourself designer summer sandals
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Summertime means sandals and flip flops, but instead of buying a new pair, try taking an old pair and transforming them.
Flip flops are a summer staple so with the help of do it yourselfer Cecilia Kerr, we created some easy, budget friendly sandals. All you'll need is some flip flops, crafting tools and supplies such as fabric, leather string and hot glue. She highly recommends a pair of sewing scissors to make the project go smoothly.
action13, patricia lopez
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 3 dead
- Authorities investigating second auto-pedestrian in NW Harris...
- George Zimmerman's parents suing Roseanne Barr
- Man steals SUV with child inside, carjacks two others
- Elementary school seeks to offer kids nutritious food
- Video shows suspects setting fire to store full of puppies
- WWII vets help mark 100th anniversary of Battleship Texas
- River Oaks-area residents fighting to stop office building