Honda recalls 344,000 Odyssey minivans in US
Honda is recalling 344,000 Odyssey minivans of the 2007-2008 model years to fix a problem that can cause the vehicle to brake suddenly.
The fix involves installing a new sensor but they won't be available until next year.
For now, Honda is asking drivers to start their minivans with the wheels facing straight ahead, so the system can properly calibrate.
Honda says it's not aware of any crashes or injuries related to the problem.
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos