Man wanted for stabbing his girlfriend in Ft. Bend Co.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
FORT BEND COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities need the public's help in locating a Magnolia man accused of stabbing his girlfriend in Fort Bend County.Daniel Frank Longoria, Jr. is wanted for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Police say he stabbed his girlfriend, Maria Gonzales, while traveling in a vehicle after leaving a rodeo near Arcola in the late hours of May 9. Gonzales suffered a six-inch stab wound to her leg near the femoral artery and sustained a large amount of blood loss as well as a broken nose. Longoria, 40, resides in Magnolia and is believed to be hiding out somewhere between Magnolia and Houston with family or friends. Anyone with information on Longoria's whereabouts are asked to contact Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at (281) 342-TIPS (8477). Information which leads to the apprehension and filing of charges in this case could earn up to $5,000 in a cash reward. All calls to Crime Stoppers are anonymous.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
magnolia, crime tracker
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 37 min ago
- Arctic cold front blows in
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Can you say this tongue twister?