Man accused of sexually abusing toddler
DEER PARK, TX (KTRK) -- A Deer Park man has been arrested, accused of sexually abusing a toddler.According to court documents, Donnie Ray Pearson, 31, is accused of sexual assault against his girlfriend's 23-month-old daughter last July.
Court documents show Pearson and his girlfriend were living together, along with their combined seven children. The toddler's mother took her to the hospital after noticing injuries including a lump on the girl's head. Doctors found she suffered a number of injuries, including internal injuries and bruising.
Pearson was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and arrested by Deer Park police this week. Bail was set at $50,000.
deer park, crime tracker
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle