Man wanted for fatal stabbing on boat
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and its law enforcement Partners are seeking the public's assistance in locating 23-year-old Will Prado Esquila, aka Will Esqula.On January 3, 2009 at around 7pm, the Seabrook Police were called to a boat docked at 500 Dolphin Drive in Seabrook, Texas. They discovered the body of Bill D. Case, 84. Case had been stabbed multiple times.
After an extensive investigation, murder charges were filed on Will Prado Esquila. On September 27, 2010 the 184th District Court issued a warrant for his arrest. Esquila is a Honduran citizen and is also wanted out of Polk County Florida for violating his probation on a burglary charge.
Will Esquila is a 23-year-old Honduran male. He is 5'9" tall and weighs 140 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. Esquila is a day laborer and is known to frequent day labor sites in and around the Jacinto City area.
If anyone has any information on his whereabouts they are urged to call Crime Stoppers.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-8477 (TIPS) hotline or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the arrest of Will Esquila. Tips can also be sent by text message -- Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
seabrook, crime tracker
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home