Two wanted in Spring restaurant robbery
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities are seeking the public's assistance in identifying two suspects wanted for aggravated robbery of a restaurant in Spring.On January 14 shortly after 10pm, authorities say a black male and a Hispanic male suspect entered the Wine Fire Restaurant in the 1400 block of Spring Cypress. One of the suspects pulled out a gun and the other suspect pulled out a large knife and forced the victim towards the counter and demanded the cash from the drawer.
According to police, the suspects stole an undisclosed amount of cash from the drawer and began to rummage through an office in an attempt to find more cash. The suspects also stole several bottles of liquor before fleeing in a black vehicle, possibly a Toyota Tercel.The black male suspect is between 25-30 years of age, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, weighing 180-190 pounds, clean shaven and wearing all black with a hoodie. The suspect was armed with a gun. The Hispanic male suspect is between 18-25 years of age, 5-foot-5 to 5-foot-7, weighing 130-135 pounds, with a thin black mustache. The suspect was wearing a tan sweater, white shirt, dark pants, and a black baseball cap. The suspect was armed with a large knife. Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-8477 (TIPS) hotline or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the identification, charging or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message - Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
spring, crime tracker
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act
- HISD board to discuss mascot controversy
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker