Man accused of stealing $7K of equipment from building
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man broke into a building late last year, and police still have not been able to identify him. Officials are hoping someone will recognize him from a surveillance photo and help put him behind bars.According to the Houston Police Department, the suspect broke into an office building in the 500 block of North Sam Houston Parkway around 12:35am on November 11, 2010.
He made off with a haul of $7,000 worth of tools, wiring, pipes and office equipment.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the tip line or submitted online at www.crimestoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Just text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES. All tipsters remain anonymous.
crime stoppers, houston police department, crime tracker
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- High-water rescues reported in San Antonio area
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Scattered storms possible in our area this weekend
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris 35 min ago
- Coast Guard searching for missing 18-year-old swimmer 43 min ago
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboars, rides toy cars
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos