Man accused of stealing $7K of equipment from building
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man broke into a building late last year, and police still have not been able to identify him. Officials are hoping someone will recognize him from a surveillance photo and help put him behind bars.According to the Houston Police Department, the suspect broke into an office building in the 500 block of North Sam Houston Parkway around 12:35am on November 11, 2010.
He made off with a haul of $7,000 worth of tools, wiring, pipes and office equipment.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the tip line or submitted online at www.crimestoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Just text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES. All tipsters remain anonymous.
crime stoppers, houston police department, crime tracker
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans 35 min ago
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero 35 min ago
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
- Travis Herzog's Thursday forecast
40 min ago
- Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
35 min ago
- JJ Watt now a superhero
35 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos