Houston wife charged with husband's murder
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston woman's story about her husband's death Sunday didn't match up with the evidence, investigators said, and she ended up being charged with his murder.According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, Marcia Jacqueline Dinanno called 911 around 3:20pm Sunday to report that a masked intruder shot her husband and attacked her at their home in the 12900 block of New Cypress Drive.
Deputies said they arrived and found Dinanno's husband -- 57-year-old Henry Joseph Breaux -- shot to death inside the home.
Dinanno was transported to an area hospital where she refused treatment, officials said. They then took her to the HCSO homicide unit for a statement.
The scene investigation contradicted Dinanno's statement, according to authorities, and she was charged with the murder of Breaux.
Dinanno, 59, was being held Monday at Harris County Jail on $100,000 bond. She was slated to appear in the 232nd district court Tuesday.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact HCSO at 713-967-5810 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. All Crime Stoppers tipsters remain anonymous.
crime stoppers, crime tracker
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat