ID theft suspect steals $20,000 worth of goods
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Officials want the public's help to identify a suspect wanted for identity theft and credit card abuse at several stores. It is believed that the suspect has stolen more than $20,000.Since January 2011, a man has been purchasing gift cards and stealing merchandise at several stores in the Friendswood, Pasadena, League City, La Porte and Houston area, using many victims' identities and credit card information.
Surveillance cameras at the stores captured the suspect making purchases with the stolen credit cards. According to Crime Stoppers, the suspect is described as a white male, 30-40 years of age, 5'5" to 5'7" in height, weighing 170 pounds with a medium build.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017 47 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co.
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium fraud case 29 min ago
- Get our new News app for iPhone and Androids! 13 min ago
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Enormous python caught in Florida
- Is Pope Francis an exorcist?
- Minor spill, tar balls cleaned up at Galveston
- Photos: Go back in time with these Bathing Beauties!
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos