Police search for suspect in robbery, hit-and-run
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for a suspect who robbed a business and struck a victim with his vehicle as he fled.
On September 3, sheriff's deputies say they responded to a business located on the 1400 block of Spring Cypress Road in response to the robbery of a business. The suspect in the robbery entered the business at approximately 5:20pm. The suspect stole an item from one of the display cases and ran out of the business.
The female victim, a store employee, chased after the suspect into the parking lot. The suspect entered a 2006-2009 Honda Civic with dark-tinted windows, black rims and dark-colored license plate covers. While the victim was in the parking lot attempting to obtain the vehicle license plate number, the suspect struck her with his vehicle and fled the scene. The victim sustained visible, but non-life threatening injuries.
The suspect is described as a thin white male, 18-22 years old, approximately 6 feet tall and 160 lbs, with brown hair and thick eyebrows. At the time of the offense, he was wearing a gray shirt, dark pants and white shoes.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
spring, crime tracker
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry 22 min ago
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students 30 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake