Masked gunman sought in aggravated robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office are trying to find a masked gunman involved with the robbery of a Houston area business in late October.
Deputies were called to a gasoline station located near the 800 block of East Louetta Road in response to an armed robbery. The victim reported that at approximately 11:15pm on October 29 two black male suspects entered the store.
The first suspect was wearing a red bandana covering his face, and wielding a handgun. This suspect immediately jumped over the counter, pointing the pistol at the victim. The second suspect followed, likewise wearing a bandana and brandishing a handgun.
Both suspects demanded the cash from the registers. Several shots were fired by the suspects during the course of the robbery. The victim was struck with the stock of one pistol while the suspects removed cash from the registers. Both suspects fled with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The first suspect remains at large. He is described as a black male, 18-25 years old, approximately 5'9" to 5'10", 160 to 180 pounds. At the time of the offense he was wearing a red and black ball cap, a red sweatshirt, a red bandana covering his face and dark pants.
The second suspect in the case has been identified, charged and arrested for aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, according to Crime Stoppers.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- College student from Baytown fatally shot 10 min ago
- Kubiak era ends in Houston 7 min ago
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package 1 min ago
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen 24 min ago
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo