Wigged woman robber responsible for bank robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston FBI Bank Robbery Task Force is seeking the public's assistance in identifying a woman who robbed the Capital One Bank, located at 10951 Jones Road on Saturday. The bank's surveillance cameras captured a good photograph of the woman during the robbery.
At approximately 3pm, the woman entered the bank, waited in line, and then approached a teller. She placed a threatening note on the counter and told the teller she had a gun, according to the FBI.
While the teller removed cash from the drawer, the woman repeated told her to "hurry up!" The robber placed the money into a black back pack. She was last seen walking across Jones Road. No one was physically hurt during the robbery.
The robber is described a black female, 30 years old, approximately 5'4" with an average build and a medium complexion. She wore a white sweatshirt, blue jeans, black rimmed glasses and a black wig.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of this robber. If you have information about this case, please call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- Homeowner shoots intruder in NW Harris County
- HISD meet to discuss new budget proposal 53 min ago
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris Co.
- Uncle: Aaron Hernandez had connection to murder victim
- Four cars go up in flames at apartment complex parking lot 40 min ago
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Stampede over Beckham injures 5 in Shanghai
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos