Police: Suspect says 'Thanks' after robbing bank
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities need your help to find a suspect who robbed a Richmond area bank.
At around 10am Tuesday, bank employees at the IBC Bank located at 5250 FM 1640 tell Richmond police that the suspect walked into the bank lobby and went straight to the tellers. He presented a note to the teller stating that he was robbing the bank. The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to the suspect who then left the bank after saying, "Thanks."
No weapon was displayed.
The suspect is described as a white male approximately 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 10, 150 to 160 pounds. He was wearing a royal blue hoodie, a dark neoprene mask covering his mouth, dark colored (blue or black) gloves, and sunglasses.
The suspect left the bank and ran to his car which was parked at the Valero store, next to the bank. He was last seen leaving the Valero parking lot in a newer model gray or silver Toyota, either a Camry or Corolla, heading west bound on FM 1640.
Information which leads to the apprehension and filing of charges on the suspect involved could earn you up to $5,000 cash reward. Call Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at 281-341-4665, Fort Bend Crime Stoppers, Inc. at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or text FBCCS plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). Tips also can be submitted online at FortBend-TX-CrimeStoppers.org.All calls to Crime Stoppers are anonymous.
richmond, crime tracker
- Police: 2 dead after car crashes into crowd in Austin 34 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- HCSO: Father shoots man hiding under daughter's bed 6 min ago
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 6 people dead
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry 42 min ago
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves 20 min ago
- Man in reported stolen car leads police on short chase 25 min ago
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys 54 min ago
- George Zimmerman's parents suing Roseanne Barr
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos