Two wanted for stealing credit cards from car in Upper Kirby parking lot
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two men are on the loose, wanted for allegedly breaking into a car in the Upper Kirby area, stealing credit cards that were inside and using them fraudulently.
On March 14 at approximately 12:09pm, police say two unknown male suspects burglarized a female victim's vehicle in a parking lot near the 600 block of Kirby. Within minutes, the suspects left the area in a late 1990's blue Ford Expedition and drove to a retail store located on the 250 block of FM 518 in Kemah.
At 12:20 pm, the suspects used the victim's stolen credit cards to make an unauthorized purchase of over $1,000 worth of gift cards.
The first suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 230-250 lbs. At the time of the offense he was wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt with white piping, and a black ball cap.
The second suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing 230-250 lbs. At the time of the offense he wore blue jeans, a white T-shirt and dark sun glasses.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
kemah, crime tracker
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home 11 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery 8 min ago
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her 47 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale 10 min ago
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Girl bitten 100 times in New Zealand dog attack
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- Malaysian couple to hang for murder of maid 59 min ago
- Turkish PM threatens to ban Facebook, YouTube 57 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos