Would-be bank robber doesn't get cash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston FBI Bank Robbery Task Force is seeking the public's assistance in identifying the man who robbed the Bank of America, located at 9875 Blackhawk Friday. The man did not get any cash during the robbery.
At approximately 10am, according to the FBI, the man entered the bank, and handed the teller a demand note. The teller did not give the robber any cash and he left the bank. No one was physically hurt during the robbery. The robber was last seen walking in a southerly direction from the bank.
The robber is described a black male, mid-twenties to early thirties, 5'7"-5'9" tall, 125 -130 pounds, with a skinny build and a dark complexion. He wore a burgundy colored long-sleeved dress shirt, white under shirt, white baseball-style hat with a large straight brim, blue jeans, and black framed sunglasses. He had a goatee and a light beard.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of this robber. If you have information about this case, please call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 33 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released 34 min ago
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 31 min ago
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison 50 min ago
- Man held up on his way home from bank 38 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man 44 min ago
- 'No hooking' billboard curbs prostitution in neighborhood 35 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos