Would-be bank robber doesn't get cash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston FBI Bank Robbery Task Force is seeking the public's assistance in identifying the man who robbed the Bank of America, located at 9875 Blackhawk Friday. The man did not get any cash during the robbery.
At approximately 10am, according to the FBI, the man entered the bank, and handed the teller a demand note. The teller did not give the robber any cash and he left the bank. No one was physically hurt during the robbery. The robber was last seen walking in a southerly direction from the bank.
The robber is described a black male, mid-twenties to early thirties, 5'7"-5'9" tall, 125 -130 pounds, with a skinny build and a dark complexion. He wore a burgundy colored long-sleeved dress shirt, white under shirt, white baseball-style hat with a large straight brim, blue jeans, and black framed sunglasses. He had a goatee and a light beard.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of this robber. If you have information about this case, please call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale