Would-be bank robber doesn't get cash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston FBI Bank Robbery Task Force is seeking the public's assistance in identifying the man who robbed the Bank of America, located at 9875 Blackhawk Friday. The man did not get any cash during the robbery.
At approximately 10am, according to the FBI, the man entered the bank, and handed the teller a demand note. The teller did not give the robber any cash and he left the bank. No one was physically hurt during the robbery. The robber was last seen walking in a southerly direction from the bank.
The robber is described a black male, mid-twenties to early thirties, 5'7"-5'9" tall, 125 -130 pounds, with a skinny build and a dark complexion. He wore a burgundy colored long-sleeved dress shirt, white under shirt, white baseball-style hat with a large straight brim, blue jeans, and black framed sunglasses. He had a goatee and a light beard.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and arrest of this robber. If you have information about this case, please call the Crime Stoppers tip line at 713-222-TIPS (8477), or the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- Know the guy in this surveillance video? 28 min ago
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 26 min ago
- IAH passengers struggle to reach destinations 22 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad