FBI releases photo of suspect in bank robbery inside Kroger
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is hoping newly released pictures will help lead to the arrest of a bank robbery suspect.
Investigators say the male suspect robbed the First Convenience Bank in the Kroger on Buffalo Speedway last Saturday. The FBI says he threatened a teller with a note saying he'd shoot if he didn't get money.
After his demand was met, he took off.
If you know who he is, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 8 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire 54 min ago
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin 22 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Trooper's wife killed when his gun accidentally discharged
- Toddler uses Facetime to get help for mom
- Ukraine PM: Won't give up 'single centimeter'
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver