FBI releases photo of suspect in bank robbery inside Kroger
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is hoping newly released pictures will help lead to the arrest of a bank robbery suspect.
Investigators say the male suspect robbed the First Convenience Bank in the Kroger on Buffalo Speedway last Saturday. The FBI says he threatened a teller with a note saying he'd shoot if he didn't get money.
After his demand was met, he took off.
If you know who he is, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Cold, damp weather to continue
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice to linger over much of Texas
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats
- Crowds smoke pot, celebrate legalization
28 min ago