Investigators suspect foul play in man's disappearance
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office are searching for the suspects involved in the October disappearance of a local 23-year-old man.
On October 18, 2011, Thomas Charles Murray Jr. met a friend at a bar located near the 500 block of Sawdust Road in Montgomery County. Authorities say Murray and his friend left the location in his companion's vehicle, leaving Murray's car in the parking lot. The two reportedly traveled to another bar, before ending up at a sports bar located on the 300 block of Sawdust Road. While there, officials say Murray was involved in an altercation with multiple patrons. Staff from the sports bar asked Murray to leave the location, and escorted him off the property.
Thomas Charles Murray Jr. was last seen on video surveillance outside of the bar at approximately 12:30am on October 19, 2011. Murray has not been seen or heard from since. Investigators believe that foul play was involved with his disappearance.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect(s) responsible for Murray's disappearance is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep 4 min ago
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Officer hurt when driver hits cruiser in NW Houston 30 min ago
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands
- Granbury residents prepare to return home
- 70 injured as Connecticut commuter trains collide
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
- Ready for hurricane season?
34 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos