Investigators suspect foul play in man's disappearance
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office are searching for the suspects involved in the October disappearance of a local 23-year-old man.
On October 18, 2011, Thomas Charles Murray Jr. met a friend at a bar located near the 500 block of Sawdust Road in Montgomery County. Authorities say Murray and his friend left the location in his companion's vehicle, leaving Murray's car in the parking lot. The two reportedly traveled to another bar, before ending up at a sports bar located on the 300 block of Sawdust Road. While there, officials say Murray was involved in an altercation with multiple patrons. Staff from the sports bar asked Murray to leave the location, and escorted him off the property.
Thomas Charles Murray Jr. was last seen on video surveillance outside of the bar at approximately 12:30am on October 19, 2011. Murray has not been seen or heard from since. Investigators believe that foul play was involved with his disappearance.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect(s) responsible for Murray's disappearance is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 3 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- College students paid to take a year off? 45 min ago
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake 13 min ago
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage 8 min ago
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Dannon to reduce sugar in yogurt for kids 24 min ago
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death