Suspect wanted after climbing through drive-thru window to rob fast food restaurant
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for the suspect responsible for an aggravated robbery at an area fast food restaurant.
On May 27, 2012, Harris Co. Sheriff's deputies say they responded to the report of an aggravated robbery at a restaurant located on the 11200 block of the Eastex Freeway. At 11:30pm, an unidentified male suspect, armed with a pistol, jumped through the take-out window into the service section of the restaurant. Threatening the male victim with the weapon, the suspect demand cash from the register drawer. The victim surrendered approximately $200 to the suspect, who then fled on foot. Surveillance cameras captured the incident.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 22-27 years old, standing 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 9, and weighing between 160 and 180 lbs. At the time of the offense, he wore a blue bandana around his face, a blue and white baseball cap, blue jean shorts, and a blue shirt with an embossed 'H' logo.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse 52 min ago
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos