Two suspects wanted in robbery of pizza delivery driver at knife point
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for two suspects who robbed a pizza delivery driver at knife point last month.
On May 24, Webster police say a pizza delivery driver was called to the apartment complex located in the 800 block of E. Nasa Parkway. Upon his arrival, the victim knocked on an apartment door, realizing quickly that the apartment was vacant. As he turned to walk away from the building, police say he was ambushed by two Hispanic suspects wearing masks.
One of the suspects threatened the victim at knife point, demanding all of his valuables. The victim complied with the suspects' demands and surrendered his belongings. Both suspects fled on foot prior to police arrival.
The first suspect is described as a Hispanic male, in his twenties, standing approximately 5 foot 8 with a thin build. At the time of the offense, he wore a bandanna covering his face.
The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, in his late 20s to early 30s, standing approximately 5 foot 11 with a thin build. He also wore a bandanna to conceal his identity.
Both suspects were reported to speak with a heavy Central American accent.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 35 min ago
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody