Two suspects wanted in robbery of pizza delivery driver at knife point
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for two suspects who robbed a pizza delivery driver at knife point last month.
On May 24, Webster police say a pizza delivery driver was called to the apartment complex located in the 800 block of E. Nasa Parkway. Upon his arrival, the victim knocked on an apartment door, realizing quickly that the apartment was vacant. As he turned to walk away from the building, police say he was ambushed by two Hispanic suspects wearing masks.
One of the suspects threatened the victim at knife point, demanding all of his valuables. The victim complied with the suspects' demands and surrendered his belongings. Both suspects fled on foot prior to police arrival.
The first suspect is described as a Hispanic male, in his twenties, standing approximately 5 foot 8 with a thin build. At the time of the offense, he wore a bandanna covering his face.
The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, in his late 20s to early 30s, standing approximately 5 foot 11 with a thin build. He also wore a bandanna to conceal his identity.
Both suspects were reported to speak with a heavy Central American accent.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos