Two suspects wanted in robbery of pizza delivery driver at knife point
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for two suspects who robbed a pizza delivery driver at knife point last month.
On May 24, Webster police say a pizza delivery driver was called to the apartment complex located in the 800 block of E. Nasa Parkway. Upon his arrival, the victim knocked on an apartment door, realizing quickly that the apartment was vacant. As he turned to walk away from the building, police say he was ambushed by two Hispanic suspects wearing masks.
One of the suspects threatened the victim at knife point, demanding all of his valuables. The victim complied with the suspects' demands and surrendered his belongings. Both suspects fled on foot prior to police arrival.
The first suspect is described as a Hispanic male, in his twenties, standing approximately 5 foot 8 with a thin build. At the time of the offense, he wore a bandanna covering his face.
The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, in his late 20s to early 30s, standing approximately 5 foot 11 with a thin build. He also wore a bandanna to conceal his identity.
Both suspects were reported to speak with a heavy Central American accent.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born