La Porte High vandals caught on camera
LA PORTE, TX (KTRK) -- Investigators hope surveillance video will help them identify suspects who vandalized La Porte High School's pool on the Fourth of July.
Cameras caught three unidentified Hispanic males in the hallway outside the pool in the early morning hours. They all wore head coverings over their faces. Once inside the pool area, investigators say they threw wooden chairs and benches into the water .
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
la porte, crime tracker
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs 17 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 47 min ago
- Man says found treasure should be his 29 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southsoutheast west Houston 1 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
56 min ago