Help needed to ID pharmacy robbery suspect
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Your help is needed in the search for the unidentified suspect responsible for a robbery at an area pharmacy.
On July 5, Houston police say the suspect entered the pharmacy located on the 1700 block of Fry Road.. At around 1:30am, the suspect walked to a refrigerated section and returned to the register with a soda for purchase. As he approached the counter, police say the suspect lifted his shirt, revealing a gun at his waistband. He then ordered the victim to surrender all of the cash in the register drawer, according to police.
After the victim complied with the suspect's demands, the suspect fled the scene in a white four-door vehicle.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 19 to 25 years of age, about 5 foot 8, with a medium build. At the time of the offense, the suspect wore a white baseball cap, a blue shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes.
Surveillance cameras captured the suspect and the robbery on video.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 29 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- College students paid to take a year off?
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake 3 min ago
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage 34 min ago
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Dannon to reduce sugar in yogurt for kids 50 min ago
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death