Help needed to ID pharmacy robbery suspect
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Your help is needed in the search for the unidentified suspect responsible for a robbery at an area pharmacy.
On July 5, Houston police say the suspect entered the pharmacy located on the 1700 block of Fry Road.. At around 1:30am, the suspect walked to a refrigerated section and returned to the register with a soda for purchase. As he approached the counter, police say the suspect lifted his shirt, revealing a gun at his waistband. He then ordered the victim to surrender all of the cash in the register drawer, according to police.
After the victim complied with the suspect's demands, the suspect fled the scene in a white four-door vehicle.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 19 to 25 years of age, about 5 foot 8, with a medium build. At the time of the offense, the suspect wore a white baseball cap, a blue shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes.
Surveillance cameras captured the suspect and the robbery on video.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 44 min ago
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl 21 min ago
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Good Samaritans run over in SW Houston carjacking 18 min ago
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo 9 min ago
- Dogs die in northeast Harris Co. house fire 1 min ago
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 42 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather