FBI looking for man who robbed bank inside Walmart
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI needs your help in identifying the suspect who robbed an Humble bank.
At around 9:15am on July 14, the male suspect walked into the Walmart store at 9235 North Sam Houston Parkway East and approached a teller at the Woodforest National Bank inside. The FBI says the robber handed the teller a threatening note which demanded money. The teller complied and gave the man some cash.
No one was physically hurt during the robbery.
The bank robber is described as a white male, 45-55 years old, between 5foot 5 and 5 foot 11, weighing about 170 pounds. He wore a camouflage hat with flaps, aviator sunglasses, a white tee-shirt and blue jeans.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
humble, crime tracker
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale