FBI looking for man who robbed bank inside Walmart
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI needs your help in identifying the suspect who robbed an Humble bank.
At around 9:15am on July 14, the male suspect walked into the Walmart store at 9235 North Sam Houston Parkway East and approached a teller at the Woodforest National Bank inside. The FBI says the robber handed the teller a threatening note which demanded money. The teller complied and gave the man some cash.
No one was physically hurt during the robbery.
The bank robber is described as a white male, 45-55 years old, between 5foot 5 and 5 foot 11, weighing about 170 pounds. He wore a camouflage hat with flaps, aviator sunglasses, a white tee-shirt and blue jeans.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
humble, crime tracker
- Woman found dead inside burned out home 44 min ago
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 51 min ago
- Three Webster officers accused of using excessive force 47 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Sales brisk for tonight's $425M Mega Millions game
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
27 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos