FBI seeks bearded man in armed robbery at bank inside Kroger store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in identifying an armed man who robbed a bank inside a grocery store Tuesday morning.
At approximately 10:18am, a lone white male approached the teller counter at the First Convenience Bank inside the Kroger store at 1461 Spring Cypress Road. The suspect was brandishing a pistol and demanded cash. After receiving cash, he left the area in an unknown direction.
Witnesses describe the robber as a white male, late 20s to early 30s, between 5 foot 8 and 6 feet tall, 175-200 pounds, medium build, with brown hair and a full beard. He was wearing khaki pants, a plaid long-sleeved shirt, and a Texas Longhorns baseball cap. He wore black metal framed eyeglasses.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale