FBI seeks bearded man in armed robbery at bank inside Kroger store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in identifying an armed man who robbed a bank inside a grocery store Tuesday morning.
At approximately 10:18am, a lone white male approached the teller counter at the First Convenience Bank inside the Kroger store at 1461 Spring Cypress Road. The suspect was brandishing a pistol and demanded cash. After receiving cash, he left the area in an unknown direction.
Witnesses describe the robber as a white male, late 20s to early 30s, between 5 foot 8 and 6 feet tall, 175-200 pounds, medium build, with brown hair and a full beard. He was wearing khaki pants, a plaid long-sleeved shirt, and a Texas Longhorns baseball cap. He wore black metal framed eyeglasses.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- Official: Woman killed in San Antonio flooding 5 min ago
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Scattered storms possible in our area this weekend
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Coast Guard searching for missing 18-year-old swimmer
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboards, rides toy cars 44 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos