FBI seeks bearded man in armed robbery at bank inside Kroger store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in identifying an armed man who robbed a bank inside a grocery store Tuesday morning.
At approximately 10:18am, a lone white male approached the teller counter at the First Convenience Bank inside the Kroger store at 1461 Spring Cypress Road. The suspect was brandishing a pistol and demanded cash. After receiving cash, he left the area in an unknown direction.
Witnesses describe the robber as a white male, late 20s to early 30s, between 5 foot 8 and 6 feet tall, 175-200 pounds, medium build, with brown hair and a full beard. He was wearing khaki pants, a plaid long-sleeved shirt, and a Texas Longhorns baseball cap. He wore black metal framed eyeglasses.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 25 min ago
- Arctic cold front blows in
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison 51 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela 27 min ago
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela 57 min ago
- Teen girl charged in fight caught on video
- Are more toll lanes what Katy Freeway needs?
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents 36 min ago
- Maybe he should have hidden pot elsewhere 30 min ago
- Woman unknowingly tweeted about death of husband 34 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Dead baby's mother testifies in murder trial 45 min ago