FBI seeks bearded man in armed robbery at bank inside Kroger store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in identifying an armed man who robbed a bank inside a grocery store Tuesday morning.
At approximately 10:18am, a lone white male approached the teller counter at the First Convenience Bank inside the Kroger store at 1461 Spring Cypress Road. The suspect was brandishing a pistol and demanded cash. After receiving cash, he left the area in an unknown direction.
Witnesses describe the robber as a white male, late 20s to early 30s, between 5 foot 8 and 6 feet tall, 175-200 pounds, medium build, with brown hair and a full beard. He was wearing khaki pants, a plaid long-sleeved shirt, and a Texas Longhorns baseball cap. He wore black metal framed eyeglasses.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 43 min ago
- Residents say raw sewage is seeping into homes 21 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- IAH passengers struggle to reach destinations
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad