Robbers hold up customers at auto parts store
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's Office are searching for two male suspects responsible for a takeover robbery at a Humble auto parts store.
On June 23, deputies with the Harris County Sheriff's Office responded to a robbery call at the auto parts store located on the 3800 block of Atascocita Road in Humble. At approximately 8:40pm, two unidentified black male suspects entered the store wielding guns. The first suspect stood watch at the front door and ordered all of the store's customers to the ground. This same suspect demanded cash from one of the customer's wallet. The second suspect approached the cash register area, and demanded money from a second victim at gunpoint.
The first suspect is described as a clean cut, light skinned, black male, between the ages of 17 and 19 years, standing 5'7" - 5'9" tall and weighing approximately 150 to 180 pounds. At the time of the offense, the suspect was wearing a red shirt, black pants, and a black baseball cap.
The second suspect is described as a black male, between the ages of 18 and 20 years, standing 5'8" - 5'9", with a slim build and distinctive gold front tooth. At the time of the offense the suspect was wearing dark clothing and a fisherman's hat.
Surveillance cameras from the surrounding area captured the suspects on video.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspects in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare 32 min ago
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring 55 min ago
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown 34 min ago
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program
- 5TH WARD REVITAL
45 min ago