Two sought in aggravated robbery at smoke shop
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for two suspects responsible for an aggravated robbery earlier this month at an area smoke shop.
On August 1, Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies say they responded to a robbery call at a smoke shop located in the 3700 block of Addicks Clodine Road. At around 3:15pm, deputies say two masked black males entered the store wielding pistols. One suspect held his firearm to the victim while the other suspect removed money from the cash register.
Investigators estimate the total cash take was approximately $400.
Both suspects are described as black males, in dark clothing, wearing dark masks. Surveillance cameras rolled as the suspects committed their robbery.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder 43 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911 10 min ago
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder 1 min ago
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student