Two sought in aggravated robbery at smoke shop
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for two suspects responsible for an aggravated robbery earlier this month at an area smoke shop.
On August 1, Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies say they responded to a robbery call at a smoke shop located in the 3700 block of Addicks Clodine Road. At around 3:15pm, deputies say two masked black males entered the store wielding pistols. One suspect held his firearm to the victim while the other suspect removed money from the cash register.
Investigators estimate the total cash take was approximately $400.
Both suspects are described as black males, in dark clothing, wearing dark masks. Surveillance cameras rolled as the suspects committed their robbery.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death 22 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos 25 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- New cameras to help cops settle disputes
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- One dead, others injured in Baytown wreck 25 min ago
- Feds to reduce stimulus due to improving job market
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day