'Pot belly' bank robber and accomplice sought by FBI
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in identifying the "pot belly" bank robber with and his accomplice who robbed a bank on Wednesday.
At approximately 11:10am, the two men entered the Compass Bank located at 10635 Louetta Road, and forcefully demanded money with their guns drawn, according to the FBI. The teller gave the men some cash.
No one was physically hurt during the robbery.
The first suspect was described as a black male, mid-20s, around 6 foot 1, 280 to 300 pounds with a heavy build and a "pot belly." He had a dark complexion and wore a gray short-sleeved t-shirt, dark long pants, white tennis shoes, and a light colored baseball cap.
The second robber was described as a black male, early 20s, 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, and with a slender build. He wore a red and black baseball cap, a white and black bandana around his neck, white short-sleeved t-shirt, dark shorts, white socks and tennis shoes.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Fatal multi-vehicle wreck shuts down 290 at Grand Parkway 13 min ago
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Houston's cardinal to attend popes'...
56 min ago