Two unidentified men sought in woman's murder during robbery attempt in June
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for two unidentified suspects involved in the murder of a woman during a robbery attempt this summer.
On June 27, Houston police say Titisha Denise Williams and an associate were sitting in the front seat of Williams' parked vehicle at an apartment complex located near the 7300 block of Curry in northeast Houston. Authorities received a 911 call at approximately 12:33am, reporting a shooting at the same location.
Upon arrival, police found Williams' and her associate wounded in the front of the vehicle. Williams, 22, was pronounced dead on the scene.
Her companion was transported to an area hospital where he remains in critical, but stable condition.
The two suspects are described as black males, wearing bandanas and dark-colored clothing. The suspects reportedly demanded money from the victims prior to opening fire. Both are believed to have fled on foot.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar 33 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 7 min ago
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver 35 min ago
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects 53 min ago
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game