Suspects set YMCA school bus on fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators are hoping someone can help them identify two youths who set a school bus on fire.
Officials want to question two male youths wanted regarding a school bus that burned at the Cypresswood YMCA overnight on October 12. The two individuals were observed driving a compact SUV similar to a Ford Edge in the area at the time of the fire. The two are believed to be white males between the ages of 15 and 20.
Anyone with information on the fire or the two suspcts are asked to call the Harris County Fire Marshal's Office at 281-436-8073 or CRIME-STOPPERS at 713-222-TIPS. Tipsters may receive up to a $5,000 reward, and can remain anonymous.
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Fatal multi-vehicle wreck shuts down 290 at Grand Parkway 29 min ago
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck 5 min ago
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged