Suspects set YMCA school bus on fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators are hoping someone can help them identify two youths who set a school bus on fire.
Officials want to question two male youths wanted regarding a school bus that burned at the Cypresswood YMCA overnight on October 12. The two individuals were observed driving a compact SUV similar to a Ford Edge in the area at the time of the fire. The two are believed to be white males between the ages of 15 and 20.
Anyone with information on the fire or the two suspcts are asked to call the Harris County Fire Marshal's Office at 281-436-8073 or CRIME-STOPPERS at 713-222-TIPS. Tipsters may receive up to a $5,000 reward, and can remain anonymous.
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class 49 min ago
- Will the mascots remain the same? 18 min ago
- Recognize the guy in this sketch? 45 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- House approves budget bill; now goes to Senate 9 min ago
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating'
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say?