Two sought in armed robbery in bakery parking lot in NE Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for two suspects responsible for an aggravated robbery two months ago in a bakery parking lot.
On August 15, deputies with the Harris County Sheriff's Office were called to the parking lot of an area bakery located on the 11900 block of the Eastex Freeway. In the early the morning hours, two male victims were walking from their cars to the bakery. As they approached the business, two armed males, wearing black clothing, gloves and masks, approached the victims demanding money.
Investigators say the first suspect wielded a handgun, while the second suspect brandished two knives. The suspects took one victim's money and car keys and approximately $200 from the second victim. The suspects were last seen fleeing the area in a white colored vehicle.
Surveillance cameras captured video of the suspects in the parking lot of the business.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 8 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 9 min ago
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt 2 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 48 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham