Man wanted for pointing gun at significant other while she was holding her child
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for a man wanted for assaulting his significant other nearly two years ago.
Investigators say Wesley Ryan Wilhite was in a home he shared with a significant other on the evening of December 5, 2010. His partner was holding her 15-month-old child during the course of an argument with Wilhite. As the argument escalated, investigators say Wilhite drew a pistol, and pointed it at the face of his victim.
He then ordered the female victim to "leave the house, before he hurt her." The victim fled the scene in fear for her life and for the life of her child.
Police were contacted, and a protective order was issued.
Wilhite is charged with the aggravated assault of a family member and remains at large.
Anyone with information about the location of the fugitive is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck 4 min ago
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Motorcycle chase ends in fiery crash with patrol vehicle 20 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday! 6 min ago
- Avoid baggage fees with these packing tips 12 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
50 min ago