Man wanted for pointing gun at significant other while she was holding her child
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are searching for a man wanted for assaulting his significant other nearly two years ago.
Investigators say Wesley Ryan Wilhite was in a home he shared with a significant other on the evening of December 5, 2010. His partner was holding her 15-month-old child during the course of an argument with Wilhite. As the argument escalated, investigators say Wilhite drew a pistol, and pointed it at the face of his victim.
He then ordered the female victim to "leave the house, before he hurt her." The victim fled the scene in fear for her life and for the life of her child.
Police were contacted, and a protective order was issued.
Wilhite is charged with the aggravated assault of a family member and remains at large.
Anyone with information about the location of the fugitive is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- No more ice, but cold weather continues
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow