Authorities seek info in cold case murder
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Law enforcement officials are asking for the public's help with any information on the cold case murder of a man in 1994.
Today marks the 18th anniversary of the murder of 39-year-old Jack Pierce.
On November 25, 1994, Pierce was found behind a restaurant in the 300 block of West FM 1960 in north Harris County. He had been stabbed multiple times. Investigators believe he may have been stabbed nearby before driving himself in a 1985 GMC pickup truck to the location where he was found.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case 2 min ago
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels 59 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent 28 min ago
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old 6 min ago
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop 16 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion
- Taking Rodeo fun to the extreme
12 min ago