Authorities seek info in cold case murder
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Law enforcement officials are asking for the public's help with any information on the cold case murder of a man in 1994.
Today marks the 18th anniversary of the murder of 39-year-old Jack Pierce.
On November 25, 1994, Pierce was found behind a restaurant in the 300 block of West FM 1960 in north Harris County. He had been stabbed multiple times. Investigators believe he may have been stabbed nearby before driving himself in a 1985 GMC pickup truck to the location where he was found.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 18 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother 41 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 28 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today 55 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow 9 min ago
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools 54 min ago
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Chestnut blows away field in shrimp cocktail eating contest 18 min ago
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad 18 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle