Authorities seek info in cold case murder
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Law enforcement officials are asking for the public's help with any information on the cold case murder of a man in 1994.
Today marks the 18th anniversary of the murder of 39-year-old Jack Pierce.
On November 25, 1994, Pierce was found behind a restaurant in the 300 block of West FM 1960 in north Harris County. He had been stabbed multiple times. Investigators believe he may have been stabbed nearby before driving himself in a 1985 GMC pickup truck to the location where he was found.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 22 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County 56 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS 51 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant 58 min ago
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives? 56 min ago
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area? 24 min ago
- There's pee in the water -- again!