Reward increased to $15,000 for information on pawn shop robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The reward to find a pawn shop robbery suspect has been increased to $15,000.
New surveillance video was released from the November 20th robbery at the Cash America on Broadway off the Gulf Freeway. The suspect had two guns and wore a mask that partially covered his face.
He ordered an employee to open the register and glass jewelry cases. During the robbery, he shot the employee in the leg, then ran out and carjacked a couple in the parking lot.
The car was found abandoned nearby.
If you recognize the suspect, call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS and you could be eligible for the big reward.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $15,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome' 31 min ago
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Teacher finds bag, returns more than $20K
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos