Four new suspects added to Ft. Bend Co. Crime Stoppers 10 Most Wanted List
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Four new suspects have been placed on the Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers 10 Most Wanted List.
Crime Stoppers will pay $750 on each subject if apprehended by Jan. 31, 2013. New to the list are Angel Martin Reyes, 30; Henry Rodriguez, 34; Christi Shanae Gary, 32; and Deimi Rodriguez, 23.
Angel Martin Reyes is wanted on an aggravated robbery charge in a Rosenberg Police Department case. Reyes is a Hispanic male, is 5 feet 5 inches in height and weighs 190 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. His last known address was in the 800 block of Wild Cotton in Rosenberg.
Henry Rodriguez is wanted for an aggravated robbery case and he also is wanted by Sugar Land Police Department for bank robbery. Rodriguez is a Hispanic male and is 5 feet 7 inches in height and weighs 145 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes, and his last known address was in the 600 block of Bruns in El Campo.
Christi Shanae Gary is wanted for injury to a child/elderly/disabled with intent bodily injury in a Rosenberg Police Department case. She is a black female and is 5 feet 4 inches in height and weighs 280 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her last known address was in the 900 block of Cole Avenue in Rosenberg.
Deimi Rodriguez is wanted for bond forfeitures in three cases, including charges of credit card abuse, aggravated kidnapping and aggravated robbery. He also has multiple warrants from other agencies. Rodriguez is a Hispanic male and is 5 feet 5 inches in height and weighs 175 pounds. He has brown hair and green eyes. Rodriguez's last known address was in the 6300 block of Rowan Lane in Houston.
Three of the people on the last list were arrested, including Miranda Kathleen Pelsor, who turned herself in Aug. 20; Wesley Blackshear, who was arrested on Sept. 11; and Frank Flores, who was arrested on Oct. 23. Pelsor was wanted for abandon endangered child criminal negligence; Blackshear was wanted for sexual assault of a child; and Flores was wanted for theft cattle/horse/exotic livestock.
Continuing on the list is Marwan M. Saeed, 32,, who is wanted in a December 2007 murder case. During a robbery in Weston Lakes, Saeed is accused of killing a female resident of the home being robbed. Saeed is 5 feet 7 inches in height, weighs 150 pounds and is believed to have fled the country.
Others returning to the list include:
- Israel Valdez, 48, is wanted on a bond forfeiture in connection with a murder charge in a July 2007 case which occurred at a Stafford-area tattoo shop. He is 6 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 300 pounds.
- James Hao-Hu Taylor, 26, is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. He is wanted for a bond revocation in a murder case. Taylor was free on a $250,000 bond and facing trial in January 2006 when he cut his ankle transmitter and fled. He is accused of killing a Sugar Land woman in May 2005.
- Jibin Thankachen, 29, is wanted for violating his probation on two counts of sexual assault of a child, which are second degree felonies. Thankachen is an Asian male, 5 feet 8 inches in height and weighs 155 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. His last known address was on Highway 90 in Crosby.
- William Demetrius Walker, 30, is wanted for aggravated sexual Assault of a child, a first degree felony. He also has an indictment for injury of a child/elderly/disabled. He is a black male, 5 feet 7 inches in height and weighs 140 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. Walker's last known address was on Hammerwood in Missouri City. He carries a Louisiana driver's license.
- Anthony Joseph Sybille, 27, is wanted on two counts of aggravated robbery in a 2007 case. Sybille, a black male, is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. His last known address was on Doverglen in Missouri City.
Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers, Inc. has posted a $750 reward for the capture of each of these wanted fugitives by Jan. 31, 2013.
These suspects should be considered dangerous and might possibly be armed. Never attempt to arrest or apprehend these subjects yourself. If you have any information on the location of any of these suspects, please call Crime Stoppers anonymous "Reward Hotline" at 281-342-8477.
- Severe weather possible across Houston area 12 min ago
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?