Surveillance video released of gas station robbery last month in west Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police have released surveillance video of a suspect wanted in the robbery of a west Houston business last month.
On November 12 at around 11pm, police say officers were called to the New Tony Express service station at 4010 Synott and were advised that a suspect robbed the business. After he pointed a gun at an employee, the suspect jumped over a counter to gain access to a cash register.
Once the employee gave him money, the suspect attempted to leave through the front door, but could not. He then climbed through ceiling tiles and entered a neighboring business to escape.
The suspect is described only as a black male in his 20s. He was armed with a silver pistol and carried a black backpack.
Anyone with information on the identity of the wanted suspect is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County