Surveillance video released of gas station robbery last month in west Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police have released surveillance video of a suspect wanted in the robbery of a west Houston business last month.
On November 12 at around 11pm, police say officers were called to the New Tony Express service station at 4010 Synott and were advised that a suspect robbed the business. After he pointed a gun at an employee, the suspect jumped over a counter to gain access to a cash register.
Once the employee gave him money, the suspect attempted to leave through the front door, but could not. He then climbed through ceiling tiles and entered a neighboring business to escape.
The suspect is described only as a black male in his 20s. He was armed with a silver pistol and carried a black backpack.
Anyone with information on the identity of the wanted suspect is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 14 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 15 min ago
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt 8 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 54 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns