FBI: Bank robber caught on camera during SW Houston robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI needs your help identifying a man who robbed a bank this weekend in southwest Houston.
It happened around 3:30pm at Chase Bank located inside the Fiesta grocery store at 6200 Bellaire Boulevard. Photographs from the bank's surveillance cameras are attached to this press release.
According to officials, the man entered the bank and handed a teller a threatening note, demanding money. The teller gave the man an undisclosed amount of cash and he walked out the side exit of Fiesta. No one was physically hurt during the robbery.
The robber is described as a black male, in his mid-20s. He wore a plaid shirt and a straw sun hat.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
You can also report a tip to the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 52 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 47 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon