FBI: Bank robber caught on camera during SW Houston robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The FBI needs your help identifying a man who robbed a bank this weekend in southwest Houston.
It happened around 3:30pm at Chase Bank located inside the Fiesta grocery store at 6200 Bellaire Boulevard. Photographs from the bank's surveillance cameras are attached to this press release.
According to officials, the man entered the bank and handed a teller a threatening note, demanding money. The teller gave the man an undisclosed amount of cash and he walked out the side exit of Fiesta. No one was physically hurt during the robbery.
The robber is described as a black male, in his mid-20s. He wore a plaid shirt and a straw sun hat.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
You can also report a tip to the Houston office of the FBI at 713-693-5000.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 42 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir 43 min ago
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center 1 min ago
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of security guard 50 min ago
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies 17 min ago
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line 17 min ago
- Behold, the pizza cake 10 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290 59 min ago
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case 25 min ago
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 27 min ago