Three sought in armed robbery of cell phone store in north Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Law enforcement officials are searching for three male suspects responsible for an aggravated robbery at a north Harris County cell phone store.
On December 15, 2012, deputies say they responded to the 11400 block of Veterans Memorial Drive after victims contacted authorities to report a robbery. The victims told deputies that at around 3pm, three black males entered the business wielding handguns. One of the victims was ordered to lock the front door, while the others were led to the back at gunpoint. The victims say the suspects collected cell phones and cash from the store's safe and fled the scene driving a dark green minivan.
Surveillance cameras captured the robbery.
The first suspect is described as a black male, approximately 18-25 years of age. At the time of the offense he was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black jeans and black gloves.
The second suspect is described as a black male, wearing black pants, a black shirt, black ball cap, black gloves and a red bandanna concealing his face.
The third suspect is described as a black male, between the ages of 18 and 20 years of age. At the time of the offense he wore a white hooded sweatshirt and black pants.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspects is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning 9 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas 37 min ago
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Video: Health care sign up deadline approaching 17 min ago
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
11 min ago
- Boy in need embraces spirit of holiday giving
59 min ago