Security guard's killers still on the loose after July 2012 shooting
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Houston Police Department's Homicide Division are searching for the suspects responsible for the 2012 murder of Pedro DePena.
On Saturday, July 21, 2012, Pedro DePena was working as a security guard at a game room located on the 1500 block of Evergreen in Houston. At approximately 11pm, DePena was approached by two unidentified black males. A struggle ensued, during which DePena was shot and killed.
Both suspects fled the scene on foot. Surveillance video from an adjoining building shows two suspects fleeing from the area of the crime.
Following an extensive investigation, the suspects remain unidentified and at large.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect(s) in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos