Man wanted for stabbing woman 19 times
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and investigators with the Pasadena Police Department are searching for Jesus Emiliano-Borjas. Borjas was charged with the Aggravated Assault of a Family Member following a late March attack.
On March 26, a woman entered an apartment located in the 1100 block of Burke. Pasadena Police report that the victim entered the home at about 7:30am in order to collect personal property.
While inside, authorities say Jesus Emiliano-Borjas emerged from a bathroom wielding a baseball bat. Borjas allegedly struck the victim with the bat, forcing her to the ground. Once the victim was incapacitated, Borjas reportedly grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed the victim up to 19 times.
The victim was able to flee to a neighbor's home for help. She was transported to an area hospital, treated for her injuries and is expected to survive.
On March 27, Emiliano-Borjas was charged with the Aggravated Assault of a Family Member. A warrant was issued with no bond, but he remains at large. Anyone with information about his location is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at 713-222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the arrest of the fugitive in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold 11 min ago
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 36 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final